I just got screwed from nasecare. They tell you how much money you will make as an agent and all you find is that they try to make you sell garbage, rip off your clients, than done pay you.
They try to pawn off selling a bogus association, NASE, just to rip off clients and make extra money.
NASECARE promisses you all these bonuses and stock options but what they don't tell you is that the company is failing horribly. They are down to writing next to no business as a company. They even stopped posting their agents numbers because it was showing how they were loosing all their sales.
If you are approached by this company, RUN!
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set. Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise..."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."