I just got screwed from nasecare. They tell you how much money you will make as an agent and all you find is that they try to make you sell garbage, rip off your clients, than done pay you.
They try to pawn off selling a bogus association, NASE, just to rip off clients and make extra money.
NASECARE promisses you all these bonuses and stock options but what they don't tell you is that the company is failing horribly. They are down to writing next to no business as a company. They even stopped posting their agents numbers because it was showing how they were loosing all their sales.
If you are approached by this company, RUN!12969eaf review #234464
You may also like
- "In 2009 Texas lawmakers attempted to impose reasonable regulations on companies that sell questionable or downright bogus financial products to elderly Texans. Under then Texas law, annuities with fixed..."
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "Days Inn at 13353 North Fort Myers … BED BUGS!!!!! I ended up at this particular hotel for two weeks because a friend of mine and his family had been..."
- "I purchased an entire room...spent a lot of money. After 15 months springs started popping through our couch making it very uncomfortable to sit on. Called numerous times including the..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo. I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price. I..."